Didn't get anything noticeable done yesterday(weekend, family visitors etc).
Friday -- got the computer desk mostly cleared. Didn't get to the filing pile though. That will be today or tomorrow. Have to set up the desk so there's an order to it also.
Hubby did not want me to paint this weekend. We're aiming for next weekend (Friday into Saturday). Curtains have arrived, needing cleaning. They are heavy cotton twill, and I am thinking I may try Clorox 2 on them and sun them in the yard to deal with some of the age darkening.
This week: finish computer desk, finish dining room corner, move basement items to attic (books and furniture), clear top of pool table, and tape off bedroom to get ready to paint. HAve to see if I can manage most of this on top of going in to work 9-2 Mon-Thurs this week.
Oh, and it's Harry Week#1 -- Order of the Phoenix starts showing on Wed -- so nothing happens after about 2pm on Wed!
No comments:
Post a Comment