Last day this week with no kids in the house for the day. Yesterday E was here cleaning so I went to work and did email, POs and cleaned my desk up. Productive!
I'm making good progress on my goals. Monday I got the attic organized and got rid of a massive amount of stuff -- about 10-12 bags of clothes (drove over to the bins by the Walgreens and donated them), and about as many bags of garbage including the stuff I tossed out of the basement. Under the pool table is all clean, and I swept and shopvac-ed the floor and the stairs. Also got out the hammer and nails and finished hanging up the mop/broom collection on the stair wall going down into the basement. Extremely productive day. Tuesday I got rid of the mountain of ironing that had accumulated and did some upstairs organizing. Hung the pictures on Sadie's walls, too, and went to the dentist to get my mouth guard fitted (45 minutes of torture). After that I better not ever chip any more teeth from grinding them -- I don't ever want to go through that again.
Wednesday was the 4th -- holiday, made a fresh cherry pie for FIL's birthday, wrapped Hubby's gifts for his dad, got the kids organized and spent the rest of the day at FIL's birthday party.
Today's goals: clean up computer desk area and finish dining room corner cleanup. This is going to involve a lot of shredding and bill filing in the basement when I'm done with the desk. Also have to mail in the dental forms and see if they'll cough up for the last several appointments.
There's a squirrel that has discovered my cherry tree -- and he's been busy stealing the almost ripe cherries that I left on the tree in hopes of getting one or two more bags picked sometime this week. Little bugger.
No comments:
Post a Comment