Monday, May 30, 2011

2011... Another Summer's Goals:

Lather, rinse, repeat...
Well, obviously we have a clutter pattern in the house, as I have the same areas for major cleanout goals this year again: computer desk, dining room and closet, attic and basement.
Goal: Throw Shit Out.

I have curtains to hang in the master bedroom, and the kitchen drawers and cabinets need a good cleaning as well. Painting project this year is the upstairs bathroom, and if we get beyond that it will be a miracle.

Time is going to be harder to manage this year, though -- the kids are not doing full day camp, but are doing some partial-day activities around town. Lots more schlepping this year. I'm putting in my 3 days of summer work getting certified as a mentor teacher the first week we have off, and then I'm not doing anything but managing the summer reading website after that.

And of course there's the South Beach/c25k to be managed as well.

No comments: