Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

The rest of the garden is cleaned out and mostly planted. Rainman added more peppers, and there is room for whatever needs to be transplanted from the seedling box. I think we'll have to wait until August to try the spinach and beets -- those sprouted but keeled over in the hot weather we had right after they popped up.
The grands are coming on Tues to stay for about 10 days, and even though I have to work for 5 of those, I'm hoping to get a good jump on things while they are here.
The Boy is sporting a new buzz for summer (temporarily with a mohawk top, but that's going for go soon). Drama Queen is looking forward to swimming lessons, and I need to see about signing her up for dance class camp and/or art camp, depending on the times available.
Big Bertha's going to get a lot of miles on her this summer...

No comments: