Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fell off the wagon and got right back on...

I'm up to 138.8 this morning. Probably the vino I've had (and Freya's cherry pie). I did 20 minutes of Jenny Whatshername's Wii fitness regime, and gave up on that when she started the side crunches that I can't even begin to do. My ab muscles just refuse to do anything remotely close to it, and I feel where the stitches went trying to do them. I did that before camp dropoff, and then after I started the couch to 5K app on the iphone -- made it halfway through the Day 1 regimen, and walked the other half as fast as I could. Cheating, yes, but holy cow, I thought I was going to drop. I did get all the way down to the park, through it and back home. I need to figure out distance... I think I have to do Day 1 over again until I can do the whole thing. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to keep alternating the running and walking.
Hubby heard about a nutrition app, but he couldn't recall the name, and I couldn't find the one he described. There were a couple that looked good though -- the iFood app, which goes with a subscription website (19.99 for the year or 1.99 a month), and the Tap and Track, which has a standalone app.
I didn't eat too much today -- focused on when I was hungry, drank a lot of water and tea, and basically just had my main meal for dinner. Hubby came home with fresh eggplant from his boss's garden, so I had fried eggplant (not exactly on the diet) and heirloom tomato salad with sprinkles of goat cheese. He makes the beeeeessssssttttt fried eggplant!
Tomorrow -- more Wii and more C25K in the morning, then Hubby is taking me over to LI on the boat for lunch - wow, a midday date! :)

No comments: