It's Friday, and so far things are getting there.
The computer room is about 75% cleaned out, with some stuff moved to the basement cabinets, and a whole lot tossed out. It's looking much, much better.
South Beach update: Started out at 144.4, moving steadily in the right direction, and at 138.6 this morning. Fat free ricotta is completely nasty and nothing helps it. The summer vegetables are really, really good, and I've been cheating with the peaches and plums. Egg white omelets and turkey stacks are really good. I have GOT to figure out how to do this during the school year.
DQ and I got our nails done yesterday (she got a pedicure too), and I'm going back to Claudia today to get lowlights to hopefully fix the weird strawberry blond that the sunshine turned some of my hair this year.
Camp next week, and I'm planning to clean and paint. I wish I was gutsy enough just to go ahead and rip the kitchen apart and paint it, but I don't think I can do that without help. Maybe I need to start with new curtains first...
No comments:
Post a Comment